Get a cloud-based, enterprise-class archiving solution that helps you to solve archiving, compliance, regulatory, and eDiscovery challenges.
Gartner estimates that about 45% of an organization’s emails provide some business value because they are related to a project, an initiative or are considered an official record.1 It’s critical to protect this valuable asset—not just to preserve institutional knowledge against employee turnover, but to assure that emails cannot be accidentally (or deliberately) deleted by your employees. What’s more, Osterman Research estimates that email storage needs are growing at 31% annually2. If your email is hosted on-premise, the costs of storing your intellectual property will rise astronomically over the life of your business.
Our Email Archiving ensures that the value of your company’s intellectual property is maintained in perpetuity. By capturing every email as it’s sent or received, it ensures a 100% accurate repository, even if an employee deletes an individual email or an entire PST file. It also gives employees the power to recover emails that they may have accidentally lost.
Easy and flexible searching
- Three different search methods (simple, wizard, advanced)
- Search using filters, wildcards, advanced Boolean, fuzzy logic and/or proximity logic operators
- Search full text of all email and attachments
- Tagging capabilities let you identify content accurately and quickly
- Add notes to connect results to specific investigations
- Implement a “legal hold” to identify, segregate and preserve relevant data found during an eDiscovery operation
Robust recovery options
- All user data is stored in a central repository to allow admins to perform a single search across every mailbox in your account
- Recover messages back to administrator’s mailbox
- Categorize results before exporting them
- Export options include PST, SF, EML, HTML, PDF and other formats
- Data capture of emails and attachments
- Includes full indexing and extraction of more than 400 different file types
- Stored data is replicated to geographically dispersed datacenters in real-time
- Capture emails and attachments that are sent and received on virtually any device, including smartphones and tablets
- Capture emails sent and received through Exchange, IMAP or POP email platforms
Help reduce on-premises storage costs
- Offload message storage from your corporate servers to cloud
- Unlimited storage growth automatically matches your mailbox/data growth with no investment or installation on your part
- Give every mailbox unlimited archive storage for a small monthly fee
- Simplify restoration options in the event of an on-premises failure
- Add as many mailboxes as you need—you won’t outgrow Email Archiving
Email Archiving offers end-users access to historical mail for day-to-day knowledge management as well as for business continuity.
- End-user access. Employees can access their personal archive through My Services, end-user portal, via the web or within Outlook. They can quickly find and retrieve any email, attachment or file belonging to them.
- Robust searching features. End-users can search their archived email by sender, recipient, attachment type, and many other variables.
- Remove quota pressures. If your current provider enforces quotas, end-users are often forced to delete their emails. Email Archiving eliminates this pressure.
Email Archiving Pricing
|Add-on to Exchange –||$4.00 per mailbox/per month|
|Stand alone*||$4.99 per user/per month|
(minimum of 3 users)
*Complement on-premises or email hosted by another provider.