Real-time file backup
Because SecuriSync is syncing files, it’s also able to back them up… as soon as changes are made. SecuriSync syncs and backs up more than just the files in your SecuriSync folder—it also protects files and folders on your Desktop and in My Documents, Music, Video, Downloads and Documents folders. Plus, SecuriSync will also automatically backup photos and videos from iOS and Android devices. And unlike other online backup services, once files are backed up with SecuriSync, they’re available from any device: Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and the web.
File sync and mobile access
With SecuriSync, employees are able to securely work on files whenever and wherever they need to. As soon as files are stored in SecuriSync, they sync across every device where SecuriSync is installed:
- Windows and Mac PCs and laptops
- iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry mobile devices
- Windows Servers
SecuriSync files are also always accessible from SecuriSync web from almost any web browser.
File server sync
Solve your file server dilemma with SecuriSync and File Server Sync
If you’re using file servers for file storage, your employees are likely struggling to access content when they’re out of the office and to share content with people inside and outside your company. SecuriSync can help solve your file server dilemma with File Server Sync.
The File Server Sync application can be installed on an existing Windows file server and configured to sync all or some files to SecuriSync. It’s a great way to add mobility and collaboration to current file servers.
- Mobile access without VPN: Make it easy for your employees to find file server content without having to set up cumbersome VPN sessions. File Server Sync provides access to critical business information from any device, speeds decision-making, and improves productivity for remote or traveling employees.
- Secure – and easy – file sharing: Eliminate the complexity of sharing file server files via FTP or hoping large email attachments don’t get bounced. File Server Sync makes it a breeze to securely share files between branch offices and with external parties, such as clients or business partners. You can share via web links or with collaborative folder sharing for ongoing projects.
- File server backup and restore: SecuriSync with File Server Sync backs up file server files whenever changes are made and files can be rolled back to any previous point in time, significantly reducing the time to recover from a ransomware attack or other type of data loss.
- For resellers, increased profitability: MSPs and VARs can use File Server Sync to complement and mobilize their customers’ existing file servers and generate recurring revenue and higher margins in the process.
File Server Sync can be used to migrate data from file servers to SecuriSync in preparation for decommissioning file servers. Or, it can be used to synchronize data between file servers and SecuriSync on an ongoing basis to use alongside current file servers.
Office Online and SecuriSync
SecuriSync works with Office Online so employees can create, edit and collaborate on files without having to open desktop applications.
Edit Files Online
SecuriSync and Office Online lets you work with Word documents, Excel® Spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations right online.
- More ways to be productive – edit files from any computer
- Save time – edit files directly in the web
- Get to work faster – create new documents directly from SecuriSync
- Reduce data loss with automatic saving
Office Online includes many of the same features as desktop versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, so there’s nothing new to learn.
For employees that work from kiosks, on different computers, or prefer the web over desktop applications, they’ll be able to do it all with SecuriSync and Office Online.
Co-edit files in real-time
Speed work cycles with simultaneous collaboration. Co-editing allows multiple collaborators to edit a file at the same time.
Changes are viewed in real-time, shortening review cycles so documents are finished more quickly. Annotated comments keeps feedback together with documents.
Seamless Integration with Office 365
SecuriSync works with any Office 365 business plan that includes Office Online. Current Office 365 subscribers can add SecuriSync to backup and securely share Office 365 files and benefit from the Office Online integration right away.
Intermedia Office Apps powered by Office 365 includes Office Online.
File sharing and collaboration
In addition to file sync and file backup, SecuriSync offers comprehensive collaboration capabilities, allowing employees to easily and securely share files and folders with people both inside and outside the company.
Anti-malware and antivirus protection from Bitdefender
Protection with Bitdefender’s anti-malware and antivirus software (Free!)
Bitdefender’s anti-malware and antivirus software, a leader in Endpoint Security Suites*, is designed to detect and clean malware in documents and files. It automatically detects spyware, adware, ransomware, and other malicious applications.
Integrated with SecuriSync, all files will be automatically scanned to provide that extra layer of protection to keep your files and documents safe, healthy, and secure. This additional level of security for a file backup and share solution is something that other services don’t provide.